A Manual For Your Life
by Connie Muther
Table of Contents
- Purpose, overview & description
- Internal Networking: The Mastermind round table & the partner-coach
- Who are you? What is your purpose? What do you believe?
- List of accomplishments
- Listening: What is happiness for you?
- Failure is a gift you give yourself
- How to use fear to motivate
- Decisions, decisions? Ways to decide
- Financial security: How much is enough?
- The future: How to survive and thrive
- Dreams, wishes & goals: How to identify your goals
- How to frame and solve a problem
- How to create a successful action plan
- Do you really need a job?
- How to sell yourself
- Researching the possibilities
- Interviewing: How to do it
- Guaranteed: How to get the job you want
- How to advance and grow
- How to create your own business
- Success? What to do when it's not enough
- Notes & summary pages
- Reproducible forms
Read comments from Satisfied Customers.
Schedule or Attend a Be Happy Workshop
Currently offered at Manchester Community College, Manchester, CT. Contact
Connie Muther for more information
or to schedule a workshop for your organization.
FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
[an error occurred while processing this directive]